Admission policy

  • As per admission policy of Haryana Government, 75% of the total seats will be filled by the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) through “on line” off campus counseling on the basis of interstate merit of JEE. The remaining 25% Management quota seats (includAdmission policying 15% NRI seats) will be filled directly by the college.
  • Candidates seeking admission against the above 75% seats through HSTES shall refer to the admission Brochur issued by HSTES or refer to HSTES website at www.hstes.in.
  • 25% seats or seats that remain vacant after counseling shall be filled by the institute on first come first serve basis. An advertisement shall be released in Daily Newspaper inviting applications for filling up such seats.
  • However students are at liberty to register their names with institute by depositing a token amount as registration fees on any working day at institute.

Documents requirements

  1. 12th / Intermediate/ Diploma/ Graduation detailed mark sheet
  2. Matriculation/ High School Certificate.(DOB)
  3. Character Certificate for regular Student (ORIGINAL) for private students Certificate duly signed by  1st Class Magistrate
  4. Resident’s Certificate/ Ration card (proof certificate of north east resident).
  5. Prescribed Certificate of the Reserved Category (caste certificate).
  6. Income proof of parents – Reserved category(SC,ST, OBC, BC)
  7. Certificate of Medical Fitness(ORIGINAL)
  8. Affidavit of Anti Ragging by student and pare(ORIGINAL)
  9. Gap Year Affidavit(if any) (ORIGINAL)
  10. Migration Certificate (ORIGINAL)
  11. Six latest colored Photographs.
  12. Bank Account No.(Bank location must be within 10 Km)